Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
streaming video web hosting services?
Requirements:
Max Bit Rate 480 kbps, 10 Gbps Port, 5 TB Traffic, 5 Giga of web space for videos
What can you say about rtmp-server.com streaming video web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
I don't know anything about them, test it and be careful. I checked their website. The plan which you quoted cost only $25/month.

The 10Gbps port for $25/month is very suspicious. The cheapest network providers like Zayo and Cogent offer such ports for $1000+ per month.

I don't think that some provider will buy 10Gbps for $1000+ per month and then resell to you for $25/month. Probably this provider oversells the capacity at least 100 times. Realistic is to expect real speed around 100Mbps or less for this money.
Taking into account your needs, think Exmasters.com would be a nice place for getting hosting accounts which are good for Live streaming.
Incredible hosting provider. The support from these guys is without comparison.
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.
Try to contact Hostplay.com for further details. They offer affordable offshore hosting solutions at reasonable rates. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
Why not to give Hostunmetered.net web host a try? All of their work is based on quality - you will be happy running your site with them.
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 3 308 03-25-2024, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Feature-rich Video Site Hosting? Tilsun 1 206 03-21-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Hosting for mass video upload Tilsun 6 307 03-15-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Roisen
  Hosting for mass video upload Adnorips 5 308 02-16-2024, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  video streaming hosting required Tilsun 4 740 12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack