Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need more info ...
Need more info about these hosts - avansit.com and asvhost.com.
How quality are they? Any personal experience?
Could you add requirements here ? Disk space, budget, server location?

I know kvchosting.net is flexible enough to meet your specific requirements. Just contact them and get all the things cleared.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are good enough to sign up with.
Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.

Can recommend Cloudarion.com hosting. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.
Can also recommend Hostforweb.com cos it is flexible web hosting provider. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support - its a trifecta!
As for reliable and trustworthy web hosting provider with nice special, can recommend HostingKing.com : https://hostingking.com/get-25-usd-free-credit
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  webis servers info Krator 4 406 08-11-2016, 06:48 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  500 Internal Server Error while editing info GW19191 1 606 11-15-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: MarkW7