Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS hosting in Europe with DDos protection?
I need hosting account with 100 GB of Hard Disk + 2 GB - RAM + 3 TB - bandwidth. DDos Protection. Europe
Found Libertyvps.net and also Rockhoster.com via Google search. Any feedbacks about their quality, stability, reliability?
What are your suggestions for the list?
As an alternative, can also draw your attention VPSget.com , Liquidweb.com and Exmasters.com
They offer nice VPS hosting deals in Europe. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.
Go to deals from hostplax.com and libertyvps.net.
They are always very kind and helpful, they are reachable via phone call, so it was easy for you to explain what you need to get fixed if there is a problem.
Pretty good VPS hosting solutions in Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Russia) offered by Cloudarion.com team.
Easy to get in touch with someone via Live Chat if I have a question. Good value.
Can also recommend you to consider QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions.
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!

It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
I assume you can check https://ddos-guard.net/en/store/vds
Being DDoS service provider they also have all-in-one solutioins and I think if you go fo it you will get what you need.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 6 1,554 08-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Server hosting solutions in Europe? Adnorips 3 1,091 06-02-2023, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  VPS with ddos protection? Adnorips 5 352 05-26-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Looking for Bitcoin dedicated server with ddos Protection Adnorips 3 299 05-04-2023, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 4 337 04-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Schamp