Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable hosting in USA? (Opencart-friendly)
I require:
120 gbs of HD, 2500 GB of bandwidth, 2 gbs of ram. Opencart support
+ 24/7 customer support. USA location.
What can you say about Hostforweb.com web hosting?
Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
Use quality services form time-tested companies: hosting.uk and oissite.com.
The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.
I like this decent host! Hostforweb.com is the best. I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.
They have never failed to deliver.
As far as I know Opencart is in the Softaculos collection and it is a part of Cpanel. So any Cpanel host will work for you with no problem. As for the providers I would recommend you checking asvhost.com, hostingsource.com
Happy with Hostforweb.com - Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
You can rely on them. Hostforweb.com team gives you more space and bandwidth then you'll probably ever need, and tons of extra features as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 348 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 351 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 312 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
  Cheap reliable hosting is needed Mirandas 5 479 04-21-2023, 03:43 AM
  Any good, reliable web hosting with great support? Tilsun 3 433 12-26-2022, 04:18 AM