Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable hosting for e-commerce site in Italy?
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- Server location - Italy
- Disk space - 20 gbs
- Anti-virus Protection
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
I would like to know your views on QHoster.com web hosting plans?
How stable is this host for running e-commerce sites? Any info about them?
Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.
Every time I received the same quality, prompt, friendly support, and they always made it a breeze to get help.
In the time I have been with QHoster.com provider, I haven't had a client come to me and complain.
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com provide e-commerce-friendly plans.
They provide you with a complete, turnkey solution that works flawlessly for you and your customers. The interfaces are intuitive and easy to use and our shopping cart and payment tools couldn’t be simpler or more foolproof.
QHoster.com fit my needs perfectly. I highly recommend them. If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER hosting provider that can match the customer service.
Think of having a deal with either hostingsource.com or libertyvps.net as plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature-rich Video Site Hosting? Tilsun 3 247 04-15-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Roisen
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 334 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 337 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 296 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,444 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun