Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INSPIRING ARTICLE
Hey! I'm new Here.When you replace ‘lose’ with ‘learn’ in your vocabulary, the thought of failure becomes less daunting and lets you focus on growth
If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.
I believe this is one of the best quotes to live by because it reminds me to think without limits and never doubt my wildest thoughts.
There’s a special place in my heart for these inspirational words. They remind me of my unwavering determination to become a motivational speaker.
This line always puts a smile on my face because it alludes to the excitement of not knowing what to expect but seeing a possible life-changing outcome.
his piece of wisdom is one of my favorite quotes for students. It reminds us to apply what we learn and take action toward success, rather than waiting and hoping
The exercise mentioned in this excerpt of my personal development philosophy is one of the keys to gaining clarity for what you really want in life. Start with a clear vision of your ideal life and happiness, then work backward to achieve it.
I love this pairing of quotation and image (below). Before we act, our imaginations often run wild, but when we move forward we often find the path ahead far less daunting than the horrifying version we had created in our minds.
Truly a quote to live by, the American captain of industry, Henry Ford, made this proclamation while reflecting on his life. He is still one of the wealthiest figures of the modern period. Ford also said, “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
“Develop An ‘Attitude Of Gratitude’. Say Thank You To Everyone You Meet For Everything They Do For You.” – Encouraging Quote By

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  INSPIRING ARTICLE john1019 1 498 02-19-2020, 09:17 PM
Last Post: poseidon97
  INSPIRING ARTICLE john1019 11 1,183 10-23-2019, 01:23 AM
Last Post: anthonyanson
  INSPIRING ARTICLE john1019 0 440 05-15-2019, 10:57 PM
Last Post: john1019
  INSPIRING ARTICLE john1019 0 385 05-15-2019, 10:55 PM
  INSPIRING ARTICLE john1019 0 434 05-15-2019, 10:54 PM