Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reliable e-hosting deals please
Hello,
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable e-hosting deals..
Require over 100 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates
Any info on these providers and their reliability: Hostnamaste.com and Cloudarion.com ?
Are they reliable? What provider is better? Why?
The best deals are available from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com.
Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.
Hostnamaste.com service is much appreciated.
I first signed up with them because the price was extreamly reasonable, and i had heard good things about their support!
Legionbox.com and yourlasthost.com accounts are the best.
Reliable servers are excellent, trustworthy and really powerful - love all the features and the support which is quality and skillful.
I started with Cloudarion.com about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them. I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned.
Accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
They are the best website platforms you will ever be able to use for your own site. Worth every penny of it, and they value your time and effort that you put into your website.
Hostnamaste.com is one of the rare web hosting providers that are not overselling their resources - great PLUS for them.
Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. Every question resolved to my satisfaction. No complains about stupidity of the questions or late time (few conversations went past midnight).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 372 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 338 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Cheap reliable hosting is needed Mirandas 5 518 04-21-2023, 03:43 AM
  EASTER HOSTING DEALS 2023? Tilsun 1 284 04-10-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any good, reliable web hosting with great support? Tilsun 3 457 12-26-2022, 04:18 AM