Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server in Europe at low rates
Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and asvhost.com, which plan should I stick to in terms of hosting a blog?
I have found Hostunmetered.net London Unmetered servers host to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.
For me, QHoster.com and their servers look great. They offer +30 server locations.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - YXGHL2L0OD - Voucher for $300 (applies to annual billing cycles).
Hope this info will be useful for your request, OP ;)
Have seen really nice servers offered by Cloudarion.com provider in Switzerland, Germany, Russia and Usa.
You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
These hosts - hostsailor.com as well as asvhost.com - are worth trying.
The team at them are very helpful and knowledgeable. They are well versed in many different aspects
I think you should broaden the range of your search.
My clients are completely satisfied being hosted at: Digitalserver.com.mx , Kvchosting.net , Hostrocket.com
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
You can check out http://cloudarion.com/
They have good services and support and at least 3 server locations within Europe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Kdstack 3 272 02-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 302 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Server hosting solutions in Europe? Adnorips 3 1,098 06-02-2023, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Roisen 5 374 04-26-2022, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Roisen 5 446 04-22-2022, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Tilsun