Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good e-commerce hosting in Mexico?
My requirements are 3000GBs of bandwidth and 100 GBs of disk space. MX Server location.
I have found digitalserver.com.mx offered cool web hosting accounts.
I want to host 2 e-commerce web sites in Mexico.
Do you know them?
I do believe accounts from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..
Well, digitalserver.com.mx provider has been an amazing host in Mexico. Support is quick and extremely helpful.
All of my issues and questions were answered within a few minutes at most, and the issues themselves were quickly resolved as well.
I had a recent support call with digitalserver.com.mx and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.
Once that didn't work, he said to give him a few hours at it and they ended up solving my problem!
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com accounts are solid and trustworthy.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 2 237 03-27-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 383 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 400 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
  Requirements: 40 gigs of space. GOOD uptime hosting? Kdstack 4 354 09-08-2023, 01:37 AM
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,432 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun