Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vBulletin hosting in the USA?
I need to grab vBulletin hosting account for 2 forums in the USA.
100 gbs of disk space, Linux.
After searching in google I discovered Dailyrazor.com vBulletin web hosting accounts.
They seem to be good by I wonder if it is the only provider? Should I stop or continue the search?
For Shared hosting Use code: SUPERSHARED for 60.40% OFF
Dailyrazor.com will meet your needs. They are always quick to respond to any issues. Customer service and tech support is second to none. The staff has always been friendly and knowledgeable with 100% follow-up. I would recommend anyone with hosting needs.
Accounts from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com can be good for your needs.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.
I have been happily hosted with DailyRazor.com now, support is great, the servers are excellent and the price is... well.. it speaks for itself!
The reliability of their hosting has always been excellent and I have been very impressed with the value adds that the hosting packages come with.
I have had no issues with Dailyrazor.com at all and have moved three other client's website to them.
They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FFmpeg server hosting in the USA? Kdstack 5 332 11-22-2022, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  good hosting for clients in the USA and Europe? Mirandas 3 319 10-17-2022, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Good server hosting solutions in the USA? Kdstack 3 222 07-29-2022, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good hosting for clients in the USA and Europe? Kdstack 4 241 04-28-2022, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  USA SSDVPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 4 214 01-28-2022, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Roisen