Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF logo made in 3d's max
I personally don't like it, but really good effort tho! so based on effort 10/10 but for the picture 6/10.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(11-28-2009, 01:07 PM)Codine Wrote: I personally don't like it, but really good effort tho! so based on effort 10/10 but for the picture 6/10.

6/10 is good for an amateur Big Grin
FUNNY! Why dose Avast pop up and say.

WARNING! TROJAN HORSE! And the freggin closes the webbroweser right away.

I'm pretty sure avast would not freak out about anything that isn't dangerous.
I'll prove it!
Proof:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYsP48VEN10[/youtube]
(11-28-2009, 12:28 PM)Notorious Mental Wrote: It is not a virus,just an annoying script.

Next time be more polite, nobody likes assholes and their bad attitude.

You're clearly just as freggin stupid!. Why would i possibly lie!
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
I will remove the link from his signature but for me I do not get this issue.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I have Avast aswell and i don't get that Warning virus! pop up message.Stop acting like a baby about it,also are you having fun -repping me for useless reasons?

edit: It has to do with the ad part before clicking "Skip add",so go flame adf.ly and not me.
(11-28-2009, 04:05 PM)Xenocide Wrote: I have Avast aswell and i don't get that Warning virus! pop up message.Stop acting like a baby about it,also are you having fun -repping me for useless reasons?

edit: It has to do with the ad part before clicking "Skip add",so go flame adf.ly and not me.

I've got Avast! Pro. And all is set to high, So people like you. Who don't understand the internet. Don't give awesome people like me trojans. And btw i'm not a baby, it's just i don't make up crap. Anyways i'm done. It's deleted from your signiture and where all good.
Dude, I have Avast Pro on high, it doesn't say crap. I think he DOES understand the internet if hes figured out ad.fly.

Grow up.
(11-28-2009, 09:15 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: I've got Avast! Pro. And all is set to high, So people like you. Who don't understand the internet. Don't give awesome people like me trojans. And btw i'm not a baby, it's just i don't make up crap. Anyways i'm done. It's deleted from your signiture and where all good.
OMG you got Avast pro? No way? damn man can't you understand that it's not my fault,also you're not awesome from your posts i can see that you have anger management problem.
I don't really even care. Listen up. I'm right, you're wrong move on with your life. I really could care less i was just board.
(11-29-2009, 12:23 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: I don't really even care. Listen up. I'm right, you're wrong move on with your life. I really could care less i was just board.

What an attitude,also board? Omg you surely are an awesome kid.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need youtube logo made Chelloa 0 628 09-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Chelloa
  Autodesk 3ds Max Win 4 717 11-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Win