Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choosing a right server to buy in NL
Hostsailor.com and xtremededi.com servers look attractive for me and I need to know which way is better to follow as I intend to host a blog?
You need to widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
I would like to add that digitalserver.com.mx offer a wide range of server hosting accounts in Mexico.
The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.
Both companies - hostsailor.com and xtremededi.com - can be suitable for all your demands as servers are well-balanced, uptime is high and support is second to none.
They are able to meet all your demands.
For the price I pay for the amount of space I get Okayservers.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support.
Usually requests are answered with in 15 minutes. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
I have to highly recommend HostSailor.com for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise.
I have accounts on two at their servers, light loads and fast connections, almost no downtimes and most important, no overselling.
I would recommend qhoster.com.
They have multiply server locations within Europe.
They are very flexible and allow to use a lot of payment options.
With HostSailor.com I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. I am always impressed with their price. I recommend them all the time and would recommend them above any other hosting company I have dealt with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 0 127 04-16-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 382 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
  What should I know before choosing a host? Tilsun 4 341 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 5 334 09-25-2023, 05:00 AM
  Choosing a right VPS account ... letmypeopleGo 6 358 02-11-2022, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Kdstack