Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting & domain registration in India?
Need: over 20 gbs of disk space.

What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need reliable web hosting with good uptime + need to reg .in and .com.in domains
What can you tell me about Hostnamaste.com and their reliability?
Are they trustworthy?
25% Recurring Discount On Shared Hosting Plans, Reseller Hosting Plans, OpenVZ VPS Plans and KVM VPS Plans. Coupon: BlackFriday2018

Uptime and support have been excelent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!
Can't say anything bad about the price either. Hostnamaste.com is great.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net are the best hosting providers which are able to meet all your demands.
Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.
Go ahead, and don't waste your time any longer. Give Hostnamaste.com a try.
They have won awards for their great service. Try them out, you will not be disappointed.
Get 10% Recurring Discount On Shared, Reseller & VPS. Use Coupon: 10PEROFF

I appreciate Hostnamaste.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. Their servers are powerful, located in US and India.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need a dedicated server in India Adnorips 5 475 05-10-2023, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Hosting for ecommerce, Multi-Domain SSL Certificates? Adnorips 3 264 12-07-2022, 02:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  The best domain hosting? Adnorips 4 188 08-25-2022, 03:35 AM
Last Post: KVChosting
  The best domain hosting? Kdstack 4 236 06-03-2022, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  The recommendation for the best domain hosting? Kdstack 3 252 02-07-2022, 03:27 AM
Last Post: Mirandas