Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Godammit!
(11-27-2009, 08:37 AM)X-net Wrote: what do i need to open an account for some money ? I paypal , a adsense account and a website ?

Why don't you try googling it?

tril.....lol @ you. No cheating allowed Big Grin
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Its because you don't get enough traffic on your site. So the people who are paying for advertising through google are not getting any benefit.
[Image: lilpoptartkidsig.png]
That has nothing to do with it. I've had adsense on a site that got 4 visitors a month.
(01-02-2010, 05:18 PM)lil PopTart kid Wrote: Its because you don't get enough traffic on your site. So the people who are paying for advertising through google are not getting any benefit.

(01-02-2010, 07:08 PM)Grizzly Wrote: That has nothing to do with it. I've had adsense on a site that got 4 visitors a month.

It was because I 'cheated' and clicked on ads myself. :\
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Ooo

And grizzly I know people who are kicked because they don't get enough traffic.
[Image: lilpoptartkidsig.png]
Well, I've never heard of that and I've been using Adsense for quite a while now. The paymenrts are done on clicks, not impressions.
(11-27-2009, 03:18 AM)Extasey Wrote: If you were cheating... what did you expect? Money isn't free man.
+1 there is no such thing as easy cash .. it maybe easy at first, but after it gets harder...
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(01-02-2010, 07:08 PM)Grizzly Wrote: That has nothing to do with it. I've had adsense on a site that got 4 visitors a month.

Im with Grizzly here. I have many sites with ads and some are worthless sites that never get visitors.
Google has never penalized me at all.
I think it comes down to click ratio. If you get 40 unique visitors a month and they all click your ad then google may start looking at your site. .

But yea clicking on them yourself is a guarantee to get your account suspended.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

poptart, they weren't kicked because of that. That may be why they said that, but, the reason is because Google suspects them of cheating.
(01-02-2010, 07:15 PM)trilobyte- Wrote:
It was because I 'cheated' and clicked on ads myself. :\

you should've known better...your best bet to use Google Adsense again is to use someone else's information...and to have an Adsense account you need your own website and you must be at least 18 years old...