Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap web hosting in MX and SSL Certificates?
Hello,
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable hosting deals..
Require over 40 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx web hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
After you sign up with digitalserver.com.mx web hosting in Mexico, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras! Their support is cool.
Digitalserver.com.mx is great web hosting in Mexico that they have help us in installing some Php and cgi scripts, even when they "don't have" to help with it.
KVChosting.net and hostround.com deals are worthwhile.
They provide hosting at a better and competitive cost. The control panel is also very easy and responsive to use.
I even don't have better knowledge about hosting. Cheap hosting is always good for the website?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 352 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 377 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap e-hosting service? Tilsun 5 326 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 514 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 382 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Mirandas