Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server to buy from a decent provider
Server is needed to buy, so which plan is better to follow- oissite.com or legionbox.com?
What is server location you need? and what is server configuration? Those 2 parameters do influence on the price of the server.
I would recommend you to have a look at https://www.serverfolio.com/ as well. They have a few locations and good prices.
I vote for legionbox.com.
Customer support is top and always correct. Speed is ok. The back office is nice to work with and clear.
I have had a very good experience with digitalserver.com.mx servers. I will stay with them for years I think!
Their servers, support and uptime is superb. Support is always fast and knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for more.
Take a look at cloudArion.com dedicated server hosting packages - pricing, features and tools are unique.
Speed is faster than I've had with my previous host! Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server provider ... need the best one ... Enteros 4 1,283 12-26-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Reliable server provider ... letmypeopleGo 6 426 11-10-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 256 11-09-2023, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Right server provider ... Roisen 3 318 10-05-2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good game server provider offering Minecraft? Kdstack 3 393 02-14-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Enteros