Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to choose the host: Aspnix or Centohost
What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need professional web hosting account with 50 gbs of disk space.

What can you tell me about Aspnix.com or Centohost.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
Where can I read TRUE customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services they provide?
No problems so far. Aspnix.com have easy-to-use control panel, great features and easy as heck to setup.
Speed is good, and the price isn't bad at all. Especially considering I never have to worry about unplanned server upgrades & PHP changes affecting my clients' websites.
The best hosting providers for me are: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
The prices are great and they also offer many services to help you if you lack the expertise to complete a job.
Centohost.com give you all the features you could possibly need. They also have great prices.
They don't oversell and give you something good for your money. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.
Have a look at hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are able to satisfy all your needs.
Amazing tech support! They have quick and professional responds with knowledge to depend on, unlike other support. They are very polite when asked for help and fixing any issues for me immediately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any expert's help to choose the host? Mirandas 4 183 10-12-2021, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Any help to choose a reliable web host? Kdstack 3 247 03-02-2021, 12:35 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  I need to choose the best host Tilsun 7 537 10-08-2020, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  3v-host , Serverpoint or INSIGHT WEB HOSTING ? need help to choose Kdstack 3 592 10-09-2018, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any trust review hosting sites? I need to choose SEO host Mirandas 5 440 09-02-2016, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Roisen