Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why cant I pass my classes
I am a sophmore in a private 2 year college in my city. I was able to get in through my smart mouth and quick wit. My high school gpa was 1.8, i was very active in participation, I always lead smart discussions any where i go. i am just not  able to reflective it onto my grades. And still cannot. Today in a class i am repeatng because i withdrew from two semesters ago- a classmate called me freakin stupid and i only found out later through my best friends boyfriend. Its very triggering i have never had anything higher than a 2.3 gpa up until last Semester-and that is because i withdrew from two classes. i am always in academic probation. I very much enjoy class i like learning. About many things-math makes me suicidal but besides that i enjoy all educational aspects that come with school. I study for test-highest ive ever gotten is a 72. Is school really just not for everyone?
(03-23-2018, 12:10 AM)cgjopsephine Wrote: I am a sophmore in a private 2 year college in my city. I was able to get in through my smart mouth and quick wit. My high school gpa was 1.8, i was very active in participation, I always lead smart discussions any where i go. i am just not  able to reflective it onto my grades. And still cannot. Today in a class i am repeatng because i withdrew from two semesters ago- a classmate called me freakin stupid and i only found out later through my best friends boyfriend. Its very triggering i have never had anything higher than a 2.3 gpa up until last Semester-and that is because i withdrew from two classes. i am always in academic probation. I very much enjoy class i like learning. About many things-math makes me suicidal but besides that i enjoy all educational aspects that come with school. I study for test-highest ive ever gotten is a 72. Is school really just not for everyone?

If you really feel that you don't belong there, then quit. School may not fit for everyone, especially some cases were genius at this moment. But I think that you may want to choose again for what you like and what you're gonna learn

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spoken English Classes in Gurgaon luciferjonas007 0 516 02-05-2020, 03:12 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Classes to take? Psychosis 14 2,629 06-27-2011, 07:05 AM
Last Post: devilpsn
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,202 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  How do I tell my teacher I know her pass? UrugEci 18 2,556 02-15-2011, 08:30 PM
Last Post: UrugEci