Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two websites
Cohenl - www.cohenl.com

Cohenl is my personal website with various tips and tutorials as well as news. Visit today. I have a forum as well as a blog Smile.

Coloranks - www.coloranks.info

Well I bought the Coloranks domain off Kyle (Infranight), so i have launched it.

Zynge.net is creating a skin for us, and i am going to build up the site better when we get the theme.

But for now, just want to get some traffic and some members, and some discussions going.

Please sign up (referall Cohen Wink) and posts in the suggestion threads please.

Comments welcome.

Thanks,

Cohen
Probably shouldn't ask for a review of a site that is closed....
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
i know, after a few comments on another forum, they said i should close it because i had no content... i'll post back when it's open.

What do you think of Cohenl though?
It's very bright. I'm curious why you have the hosted by link at the bottom. It's not an affiliate link, and you are paying for hosting.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(11-25-2009, 12:03 AM)Grizzly Wrote: It's very bright. I'm curious why you have the hosted by link at the bottom. It's not an affiliate link, and you are paying for hosting.

Thanks. Also I am helping out my host by getting some more traffic and advertising who I am hosted with - a good and reliable host Smile

Also coloranks is open.
good job at coloranks . i like it .
Both sites have been updated.

Cohenl has a new design

Coloranks has more packages Smile
I don't really care for the design at http://www.cohenl.com You could probably spend a little more time on it.
Cohenl needs better designing.

ColoRanks is nice and neatly organized. Just change that sentence where it says: "No posts count towards post count." Change it to something that makes a little more sense. Thumbsup
To be honest with you, I'm not a fan of the Cohenl design - it's a mix of colours and patterns which seem to clash, and it isn't easy on the eyes. I don't feel that the bar at the bottom is necessary, and believe that the number of ads present on that site are incredibly offputting for your average visitor.

On a slightly more positive night, I really like the ColoRanks design - it's simple, attractive, and the colours go well. If that design is 100% original, then congratulations - I'm really impressed!

Best of luck & Happy Christmas!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Couple of Websites for Review RPicard 7 2,023 10-06-2009, 07:11 AM
Last Post: RPicard