Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best hosting providers you know?
Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need US, Canada or EU web hosting with 25 gbs of disk space - budget is $15/mo.

What can you tell me about viux.com cloud hosting and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
The best hosting provides are hosting.uk and hostround.com.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.
The reliability of their network is amazing.
Viux.com give you all the control you need. Instant reboots, ability to easily reformat your server with the most common operating systems.
I first contacted Viux.com support staff for help with one of their packages, I could tell this host was a keeper.
I highly recommend them. If all things were equal like the tools and the price, there is NO OTHER company that can match the customer service.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give VIUX.com Hosting a chance - you won't regret it.
So far I have no downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well-balanced hosting providers? Adnorips 3 273 09-13-2022, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Well-balanced VPS hosting providers? Tilsun 7 412 09-06-2022, 11:45 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Well-balanced VPS hosting providers? Mirandas 7 564 08-25-2022, 03:34 AM
Last Post: KVChosting
  Hosting Providers with good tech support? Kdstack 5 253 05-05-2022, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  what reliable US web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to choose? Kdstack 6 681 03-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Kranto