Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Monitor is Detected but No signal PC to TV via HDMI
Hello!

I recently bought a Slimline HP Desktop 270-P024, yesterday I tried to watch a movie and decided to connect my desktop to my tv monitor through an HDMI cable. When I booted the PC, the HP Logo showed up on the TV Monitor, but then the signal went off. 

I checked device manager and my tv is being detected, but yet the signal isn´t showing. I ramdonly tried changing the resolution through the Display Settings & suddenly the TV would display my PC but only for a few seconds... After a while no signal at all was found. The TV says something such as wait please.... But doesn´t display anything. 

My specs are:

- Windows 10 operating system
- 12GB system memory 
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7700T processor
- INTEL HD Graphics 630

What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance.
(12-26-2017, 09:47 AM)villasbroker Wrote: Hello!

I recently bought a Slimline HP Desktop 270-P024, yesterday I tried to watch a movie and decided to connect my desktop to my tv monitor through an HDMI cable. When I booted the PC, the HP Logo showed up on the TV Monitor, but then the signal went off. 

I checked device manager and my tv is being detected, but yet the signal isn´t showing. I ramdonly tried changing the resolution through the Display Settings & suddenly the TV would display my PC but only for a few seconds... After a while no signal at all was found. The TV says something such as wait please.... But doesn´t display anything. 

My specs are:

- Windows 10 operating system
- 12GB system memory 
- 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-7700T processor
- INTEL HD Graphics 630

What can I do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

You can use a DVI-to-HDMI adapter with a DVI cable (or an HDMI cable). However, DVI does not carry an audio signal. To hear sound through the display, you must connect the computer Audio Line Out connector to the DVI Audio In connector on the monitor or TV. Also, do not select HDMI as the default audio device in Windows Vista.

?/???i want to ask something please help me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dual monitor bigkieth 3 888 02-08-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: ShortsE
  Dvi no signal, help NickVsYou 1 579 07-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Last Post: G3Hawkeye
  hdmi splitter problem kman21893 8 2,037 11-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  HDMI sound output not working Ruzlier 2 759 11-29-2011, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  Monitor, wireless card and USB devices won't wake up from sleep mode Ruzlier 7 2,780 08-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Mono