Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good e-commerce web host in Canada?
My requirements are 700GBs of bandwidth and 20GBs of disk space. Canada Server location.
I have found viux.com offered cool cloud web hosting accounts.
I want to host 2 e-commerce web sites.
Do you know them? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
I have been with Viux.com for 9 months now and they really impress me.
I use them for 5 different sites on one account and everyone of them run flawlessly. If your looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site.
Viux.com have fast customer service. problems always addressed quickly.
Reliable servers, great software, perfect for both VPS cloud and shared cloud hosting. VPS get tons of help, free billing software and reliable servers.
E-commerce-friendly plans can be got from hostingsource.com and oissite.com.
Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them , value for money and excellent customer service.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
Well, can add that VIUX.com is a great Canadian cloud host that I would recommend.
My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 374 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS host with GOOD uptime? Tilsun 7 506 10-06-2023, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,503 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Good host several asp.net applications? Adnorips 3 375 05-24-2023, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 422 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp