Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostsailor.com vs Hostwinds.com
Deals from hostsailor.com and hostwinds.com have nice prices and attractive plans and I am in two minds which one is more preferable to sign up with?
I appreciate any input.
Thanks.
How much data transfer (monthly) and disk space do you require?

I have heard many positive things about the quality of hostwinds.com ssd web hosting services.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Really great service!

It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
I'd like to personally thank hostwinds.com support for the exceptional customer service. If I ever had a problem with anything they would work themselves harder then expected to fix a problem. They truly show they care about their customers and get more satisfaction about me being happy than just making and taking some money. I get phone calls from them at least every two months asking me how my service is going.
Well hostsailor.com and hostwinds.com have the reputation of stainless and reliable providers and their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Any host is able to satisfy all y our needs, the OP.
There are a lot of webhosts in this price range, but what separates HostWinds.com is the tech support. You always reach a real person quickly and in my case they have always resolved my problems. Moreover, I like their pricing - I have already saved much money for my future online project.
I'd recommend you to use server from reliable hosting providers like barbariannetworks.com and hostround.com.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hostsailor.com vs libertyvps.net letmypeopleGo 6 317 02-01-2024, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  planethoster.com vs hostsailor.com Schamp 5 406 07-04-2023, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  hostsailor.com vs asvhost.com letmypeopleGo 5 462 06-22-2023, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  hostsailor.com vs netshop-isp.com.cy Roisen 6 213 08-25-2022, 03:37 AM
Last Post: KVChosting
  blazingfast.host vs hostsailor.com Roisen 4 146 08-01-2022, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas