Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap VPS from a decent provider
I'm looking for a cheap VPS account and two hosts were advised me to try - HostWinds.com and QHoster.com, so what's your would-be choice? I appreciate any input.
I'm happy with Hostwinds.com ssd hosting service.

They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
And as a web designer, I'm getting more clients needing more capable hosting and have already brought several of them to QHoster.com web host.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
QHoster.com customer support team is top notch. They answered my email right away; and were even vailable by phone when I was in a real pinch. My last host helped me get set up ... then I could never reach them again. I also like their payment options: Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stable and reliable Forex VPS provider Roisen 5 324 02-07-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Forex VPS provider letmypeopleGo 7 338 01-23-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Decent Forex VPS account ... letmypeopleGo 4 370 11-30-2023, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap VPS provider ... Enteros 4 526 08-28-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Stable VPS provider ... Enteros 5 701 08-21-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo