Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bithost cloud hosting
Greetings folks!
I have found bithost.io that offers cloud hosting powered by DigitalOcean starting from just $0.01/hour.
Their service is billed hourly and they are fully bitcoin accepted with also dogecoin and litecoin.
Servers are provisioned in less than a minute.
What do you think about their services? Trustworthy or not? Any similar solutions available?
As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend kvchosting.net ssd cloud hosting deals.
What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.
To get more information on hosting provider it would be wise to do research with the help of review websites. I can say bithost.io is offering trustworthy service and every feature works properly, you won't regret.
Their hosting is reselled from Digitalocean which means high quality standards and bithost.io has attractive deals with hourly billing with very fast account setup, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
I like bithost.io - Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
I've found their support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
So bithost.io service offers users to pay via Bitcoin, and use services which DO offers.
The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service. You can also pay HOURLY - which is really great.
They offer Cloud hosting paid true bitcoin. Bithost.io is well-known for their opportunities.
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cloud hosting accounts? Kdstack 4 232 10-15-2021, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  cloud web hosting? Kdstack 5 1,078 05-26-2020, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  cloud web hosting services? Mirandas 3 686 12-27-2018, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Cloud hosting Korny 4 521 10-25-2017, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  cloud ssd hosting search Enteros 6 1,093 07-26-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Enteros