Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please recommend me some reliable ssd web hosts?
I need US based web hosting with 10 gbs of disk space - budget is $5/mo.
What can you tell me about hostwinds.com ssd hosting and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
According to my experience Hostwinds.com overall performance is outstanding and consistent. You will be pleased with speed connectivity and customer support service.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
For service and support I give hostwinds.com a 9/10 and I highly recommend them.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
You should rely on hostwinds.com deals. I recommend their service, not only that their server is fast and rock-solid but also they have fast and very good support team.
I can say Hostwinds is trustworthy company. I was so impressed with their service so I ended up moving all my sites to them. By far I am extremely happy - they have already saved me hours of hassle, and they provide highest stability in my experience.
I switched to HOSTWINDS about a year and a half ago (when my previous host absconded without warning), and I have been favorably impressed with them since day one. Their customer service is amazing even on weekends. Shortly after I joined they had to move a bunch of us to a new server, and their level of communication throughout the process was exemplary.
I've done research and see that Hostwinds.com is experienced host that is providing ssd litespeed hosting with great uptime and performance. Their technical team knows how to make their servers reliable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 410 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any good, reliable web hosting with great support? Tilsun 3 448 12-26-2022, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Any trustworthy VPS web hosts? Mirandas 0 355 11-22-2022, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any great VPS hosts? Kdstack 5 352 11-21-2022, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any reliable SSD hosting provider? Adnorips 4 462 10-12-2022, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Tilsun