Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reliable dedicated servers
I decided to start a thread where experienced people can share some reliable dedicated web hosting providers with cheap offers.
I also need to know your views on hellomails.com dedicated hosting services.
What can you say about their server stability?
Alternatives for comparison please?
I prefer to use Okayservers.com for server solutions. They have powerful hardware, stable network and professional responsive support.
Dedicated hosting from hostround.com ca be suitable for all your needs, the OP. Their prices are competitive and they provide 99.999% uptime and free 5Gbps DDoS protection is on all their servers.
Think that it will be also reasonable to recommend superbithost.com bitcoin dedicated servers.
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 14 minutes is now more like 3-4 hours. This is to be expected with the kind of growth they've experienced, however.
According to my knowledge Okayservers.com would meet your needs with their featured cheap plans and top level customer care. Support team are kind and professional guys.
The big truth is that most of "top" hosts are recommended to you for one and only reason- they pay to web site owner much more money than other companies. Unfortunately, this way you will never - ever be advised which hosts are actually reliable, safe and true hosting providers but you will certainly be pointed to incompetent, second league hosts which make their way not by providing quality services but by bribing web site owners.

For me, Hostwinds.com is really good web host. It offers high end servers (managed) at reasonable rates.
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.
Check out affordable and stable deals provided by a1dedicatedservers.com. Their service is top notch with 24/7 responsive helpful support and use varnish for highest speeds.
I'd use Exmasters.com because their are time-tested reputable host. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!
My recommendation is http://hostplay.com
There has been no server downtime, no problem with uploads, no other issues in any way.
I'm extremely happy with this decent host and will continue to have them host our site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 312 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  A Reliable Hosting With Stable Servers? Kdstack 7 137 03-02-2022, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Exmasters - is it reliable dedicated server host? Tilsun 3 535 10-05-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  cheap and reliable dedicated server letmypeopleGo 8 571 06-09-2016, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  need a reliable dedicated server Kassiopea 9 721 10-28-2015, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Roisen