Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life Advice
Hi my names Robert I just turned 29 a few weeks ago.
I think I'm having problems in my life, I'm starting to feel left behind.

My problem is I have social anxiety and it sometimes gets bad to the point it effects my life choices.
Basically my current problem is that for all of my teens and early 20's I hid away from the world I only went where I needed to go and back home.
Now in my late 20's I'm finding problems.
I had a 2 month relationship end because in had no goals in life, no ambitions other than getting to my 9 to 5 just above minimum wage job and back home. I grew up with no one asking what I wanted to be so I never gave it a 2nd thought.
Now here I am again going to start dating again and this girl has her life planned out she is a few years younger than me and has just graduated and about to start school for either MD or to become a councler  and here I am high school drop out with a ged and no Ideal on where I want to go in life, how to even start, or even if it's too late to start one more year and I'm 30.
Have I failed at life?
How did you guys figure out what you want to be or do and how do I find out for myself what I want.
I start to get really depressed when I ask myself questions like "do i want to be this" or "do i I want to do that".
What're your questions? What are you asking about?
Hey friend..

Life is not ending one don't think like that...it will be become a new one after our death so pls understand and search that Thumbsup

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my shitty life (would like advice) The_Digital_Soldier 8 2,280 07-08-2011, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Should I stay, or should I go... (general life advice) PoisoNinja 16 4,068 06-30-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Glassy
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,593 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  I Need Life Advice.. (Very Serious) Someone Please Read 662xchase 9 1,001 11-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Shelby
  Need love life advice Effectzz 7 1,645 08-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Effectzz