Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wordpress hosting
I need help. I to host my wordpress based blogs and saturn.domains pricing meet my budget.
What can you say about their uptime, speed and support skills?
Any additional information you can provide?
Thanks in advance.
How much disk space and data transfer do you require?

I can recommend dailyrazor.com wordpress hosting solutions. They have fast and stable servers located in US.
I'm running more than one website on shared server, never had any problem. Everything is running very well.
I can say saturn.domains offers nice hosting deals, their servers are fast and tech team knows how to manage servers and treat customers to earn clients' trust. Use coupon 70HOSTING and get one year plan at C$70.
Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

I would draw your attention to https://wpneuron.com/
They are not out of box cPanel like hosting. All they did was a manual work playing with bash, server setup and stuff.

They are specialized in delivering wordpress hosting services.
My recommendation is Everest.net cloud based host. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.
I know ViUX.com is trustworthy experienced host with optimized solutions for any CMS. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and responsive polite support.
I think hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
The support is so helpful and the server are so great. Just incomparable  services to anyone else! Just unbelievable.
My recommendation is Hostwinds.com - they offer really nice wordpress web hosting deals.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress Hosting? Tilsun 3 284 04-05-2024, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Wordpress hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 307 02-06-2024, 04:50 AM
  Hosting where I can install Wordpress? Tilsun 4 303 11-10-2023, 02:00 AM
  Wordpress hosting provider Roisen 5 387 09-18-2023, 10:54 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Best place for hosting a Wordpress blog ... letmypeopleGo 6 561 02-24-2023, 12:42 AM