Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shared, reseller or VPS hosting?
Require help in choosing the best Mexican web host with cheap hosting packages.
I need 15 gbs of disk space. What solution should I choose, VPS or Shared, or maybe Reseller?
I have found digitalserver.com.mx host, they have low pricing and suitable features for me.
What about their stability and support?
My preferable option is Hostwinds that is reputable and reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
As a reliable alternative can recommend you to contact QHoster.com team and see what you'll get.
They are great! I would recommend them to anyone who needs hosting at a great price, with all add-ons included in that price.
Hostwinds.com is professional web host, their techies are skillful and uptime has been great for my sites.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
You can rely on https://www.superbithost.com/ - they have stable servers located in Mexico.
Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
You should definitely use Hostwinds.com. They are providing powerful hardware and high-capacity network connectivity maintained by skilled tech staff.
I can say Hostwinds will meet your expectations in terms of reliability, speed and support. You will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 6 412 08-21-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 2 280 04-11-2023, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Shared hosting provider ... Roisen 2 301 04-11-2023, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Any good shared hosting for $5/mo? Adnorips 4 404 03-13-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Need to find a new host (shared hosting) Tilsun 5 413 01-05-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Roisen