Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a2hosting.com vs okayservers..com
Which server would you buy comparing deals from a2hosting.com and okayservers..com?
As I see server hosting deals from Kvchosting.com would be suitable for you. They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support.
Well, can add that digitalserver.com.mx have been a great experience for me. I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me. Their support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues). They offer nice hosting deals at cheap rates. Their servers are powerful.
According to my experience Kvchosting.com provides smooth services with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.
I am fully satisfied dealing with QHoster.com and can highly recommend their cheap as well as reliable hosting services to others.
I contact them, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.
You can rely on Okayservers.com service. Their pricing is fair, especially considering their high reliability, service and support.
Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
A2hosting.com is the best for me in terms of resourcefulness and pricing.
Support is active and skillful and they are always ready to help.
I think you should compare offers and choose the best one. I recommend Hostwinds and their ssd vps hosting solutions. With them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.