Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cpanel vs Directadmin
I've only ever used Cpanel, but now that I have good feedback about Directadmin, I may possibly use it in the future.

Thank you
Well if it's better and you can get it as low as $180,

I'd say go for it if you got spare cash for it, if it's going to keep us safe.
I agree with Omni i love directadmin.
I've never heard of Direct Admin. However, I have used CPanel many times and so far I am happy with what I have seen.
Never used DA only ever used cPanel as I don't own my own server or anything.
I've been using cPanel every since i started hosting, i think it is the best around and i really like using it, beats everything else i have used.
cPanel is the industry standard really for hosts to offer. I've only ever used cPanel, never DA. I've been thinking about putting DA on my server when I get one though.

When I was running a hosting company is was only ever cPanel/WHM.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Lol I've never used cpanel, only DA. Never had any problems, so I'm wondering what would happen if I actually took the cPanel hosting...I'm hopeless as an admin.
Cpanel for me. But when i ran my own server from home i used webmin. Far more powerful tool but not something to allow for in a shared enviroment.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-05-2009, 09:14 PM)HaruhiSuzumiya Wrote: I like CPanel, because it's the one I used the most. Love the search function, where you can type things like, File manager, and it'll appear right there.

Reminds me of Win7's search.

Yea, because we want our Linux/UNIX servers reminding us of Windows.

Anyway, I'm more of a DIY guy so I'm going to say neither; if I was to choose any CP it would have to be webmin; It's free and it is very powerful.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies