Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to host e-commerce site in Greece
which hosting is best for online shopping site?
I would like to host e-commerce site in Athens and need reliable host with real Greek Ips.
What can you say about lionhost.gr services?
My site is on magento.. suggest me which hosting is best? shared, private, virtual, cloud, reseller?
The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.
Check out deals from Exmasters.com. You will get high available support, stable servers and reasonable pricing.
You should give a try to Everest.net. So far with them I've got zero downtime and highest stability. Support was available whenever I contacted them and always fast and comprehensive.
So far so good. Lionhost.gr server performance is excellent. Use code 15off for 15% off the price discount.
I have referred several friends to the service so far and all say activation has been approximately between 30 - 90 minutes.
I recommend to rely on Exmasters.com hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.
As for reliable European web hosts, I would highly recommend these reliable and honest web hosting providers:
- Foxcloud.net
- QHoster.com
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 348 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,468 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 405 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Mirandas 3 358 05-30-2022, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Kdstack 5 387 05-06-2022, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Mirandas