Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Become a fan of Killing Terrorists
Well... I don't feel like killing anything today so maybe tomorrow I will become a fan of Killing Terrorists .. and don't try to blackmail me saying Im a communist.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(11-22-2009, 08:01 AM)Tim Wrote: Surely though you have gotten your revenge by now though right?

September 11 deaths: 2,976
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

Iraqi casualties as a result of the Iraq war: 151,000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

US military deaths as a result of the Iraq war: 4364
http://www.icasualties.org/

Yes thats right, more US military personnel have died as a result of the war than casualties from September 11.

What a worthwhile war.

[Image: oil%20and%20gas%20well%20at%20sunset6.jpg]

Maybe a better solution would be to try and eliminate the restrictions that are being put on the free will of people (not middle eastern people specifically but many people on both sides and all around the world) by suppressing free thought and the ability to analytically make decisions based on observations and fact, teaching them to conform to one set rules without question. The problem is that it is teaching people a mindset (all over the world) that they shouldn't stop and think about every step they take from their own perspective is what causes groups of irrational people. If everyone did this then we would live in peace apart from a few isolated nutters who get weeded out fairly quickly. I won't say explicitly what I am referring to but it has something to do with a wish granting sky fairy.

Actually, personally, I have my doubts about a lot of things with this war thing, hence, me getting out when my enlistment is up.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(11-21-2009, 11:43 PM)Grizzly Wrote: No, we are at war because we were attacked. Good try though. Maybe when you graduate high school you'll understand more.

When you go to the mid east and see what it's like in a few of the countries there you'll understand a little more.

At first it was because Saddam popped George's daddy in the face, then they attacked us. Not to mention we like/need more oil in here.

I've been there before. Not fun. It's a shame how innocent citizens get caught in the crossfire because the men fighting us don't care for their own people.
May your vibrations feel good. </nonperverted>?

[Image: l_ab7cb1936b674509926042233129f5d6.png]
Exactly iFlare.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
sorry i dont kill i hug
if you go out and kill terrorists, your the terrorist.

@rob you got my response to this thread on mixymedia
Quote:if you go out and kill terrorists, your the terrorist.

No, you're a killer. Too bad that word has such a negative connotation.
Whom are you terrorizing if you kill a terrorist? Their parents, maybe. But, that's a huge maybe.
(12-10-2009, 03:06 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: No, you're a killer. Too bad that word has such a negative connotation.
Whom are you terrorizing if you kill a terrorist? Their parents, maybe. But, that's a huge maybe.

when we go and send our troops to other countries, how do you think those people feel? are terrorist is someone who terrorizes. we kill so many people in this war too.
(12-10-2009, 03:42 PM)cofusion Wrote: when we go and send our troops to other countries, how do you think those people feel? are terrorist is someone who terrorizes. we kill so many people in this war too.

Killing people is not the same as being a terrorist. Terrorism is "the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes". It's relative to what point of view your looking at the situation from. It's a very specific set of tactics and goals and none of them are used by us.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who's The Real Terrorists? BreShiE 38 4,315 01-02-2012, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Levi Aron Arrested In Killing Of 8 Year-Old Leiby Kletzky Billy Mays 0 572 07-14-2011, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays