Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do
So, I lost who I thought was one of my best friends. He pretty much just stopped talking to me, because he thought I was talking crap about him. For one, if he was my true real friend I would hope he would come talk to me about it before just totally making me a ghost to him. Anyways, that's not my main concern.

So I have best friend 1 (who is no longer my friend)

Best friend 2 (who is still my best friend)

Best friend 1 broke up with his girlfriend who I met way before him. I hung out with him way more and got close to him, so I told him if I had to choose it would of course be him over her. Bros before hoes for what some people call it. so after best friend 1 left his girl, he just stopped talking to me. This went on for about 2 weeks. I tried contacting him and no reply. He was talking and hanging out with his other friend (best friend 2). So I had no idea why he stopped. I wasn't even hanging or talking to his girlfriend. After 2 weeks of him not replying to any of my messages I just said fudge it, I'm going to go hang out with her now. I don't want to lose 2 friends. Me and her were really close. 

Now I find out best friend 2 had sex with best friends 1 ex girlfriend. I think best friend 1 thinks I had sex with his ex, but nope the person he still hangs out with is the one. I found this out from best friend 2. Best friend 1 doesn't know. So I don't know what to do? I'm over the point where I'm done trying to beg for best friend 1's friendship back, because he obviously wasn't a good friend even though we had great times together. Should I just let it go how it goes? or should I say something? I don't even know if I can trust best friend 2 now with my gf...Like that's shitty to say, but I totally lost a lot of respect for him, but he's one of the only people I hang out with. I just don't know what to do. I don't hang out with best friend 2's ex anymore (haven't for months). 

So what should I do?

I guess I'm just mad or maybe even jealous because of this. It just isn't fair to me.