Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Professional EU web hosts with 24/7 customer support?
Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
I need EU based web hosting with 20 gbs of disk space - budget is $15/mo.
What can you tell me about dcxv.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?
Have you ever heard of Lionhost.gr and their services?

What host would you choose? Why?
I believe you should have more reliable options to choose from. I know Exmasters.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
I've found dcxv.com support to be good. They respond quickly, know how to fix problems, spend an appropriate amount of time investigating and responding to issues.
Check out their managed hosting - pricing is well-balanced. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.
I can express the point that QHoster.com have made my life so much easier I don't really know where to begin. Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting company should strive for.

Server locations: Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), etc.
Well, Lionhost.gr servers are monitored every 1-minute, so that they are the first person to know about any unexpected server outages and fix the issue proactively.

I like their professionalism. Try to use the code: 10off for ALL the production line.
The hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like 1- Click WordPress installation and unlimited databases.
You should give a chance to Kvchosting.com and definitely receive from them just positive experience. Their servers are powerful, stability is high and support know their job well.
Being on your place I'd use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations because of their fast support, enterprise servers and big variety of useful features.
A good host will get back to you with in 1 hour (latest) if it takes them any longer cut them off your list because if your site goes down you should be able to reach them as soon as possible. If they respond quickly, is the reply friendly, does it answer all your questions and is personal? If so you can move onto the next step.
You will make right choice if you give ViUX.com a try. My network and server uptime are great - 99.99% - sites are always up. This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 405 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any good, reliable web hosting with great support? Tilsun 3 433 12-26-2022, 04:18 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Any trustworthy VPS web hosts? Mirandas 0 341 11-22-2022, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any great VPS hosts? Kdstack 5 342 11-21-2022, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Mirandas 3 331 05-30-2022, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Adnorips