Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSD shared account to have a deal with ...
I'm looking for a decent andf reliable SSD shared account and two hosts were advised me to try - hostingsource.com and ifastnet.com, which host is better to sign up with and why?
If you are looking for reliable SSD shared hosting, you can go with 4goodhosting.com. I host a lot of sites with their ssd hosting account and I have had no issues at all. Their support has been very fantastic. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a file (my own mistake), but everything was restored by their friendly support staff. The price is very competitive. Go ahead and dont hesitate to use them.
+ 101 votes for hostingsource.com and their attractive ssd web hosting solutions - pricing is quite cheap and I like it.
As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
I suggest Kvchosting.com as best place to get hosting. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services perfectly suitable for streaming and responsive support.
The guys at hostingsource.com are no nonsense and respond promptly both with follow-up emails and to any additional questions I'll throw at them.
Easy to use interface. The pricing is very reasonable. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
I suggest to try hostwinds.com, their customer support are always very helpful and servers are extremely fast. Service is decent for the price.
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
==>> No doubt, hostingsource.com will suit all your demands.
Good and fast support. Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.
To my mind hostwinds.com services are definitely worth trying. Their support is outstanding, replying in minutes in a polite manner.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS to have a deal with ... Roisen 5 328 01-12-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 604 05-23-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 4 305 04-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap shared account to sign up with ... Enteros 7 462 03-28-2023, 08:41 AM
  Shared account ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 396 02-28-2023, 08:31 AM