Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server host search
What server hosts can you recommend me to look at?
I need reliable option with high performance and good support.
Do you know anything about the quality of pmgchosting.com services? Are their servers stable? Any experiences?
I have done research and can say pmgchosting.com is really reliable host. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low.
Are they the original hosting provider or a hosting services reseller?

I believe you need to widen the range of your search and check out more web hosts:
1) HostingSource.com
2) Superbithost.com
3) Wiredtree.com
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
You will be pleased dealing with pmgchosting.com, I am impressed by quality of their services. Their team is skilled and available for all round the clock.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend dcxv.com servers: https://dcxv.com/en/dedicated.html

It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files. I am also using some Perl scripts.
Excellent service would definitely recommend to others.
If you are still searching for the right VPS! come check us out! we provide the cheapest vps in the market!
$1.99/month
http://hostslayer.com/specialvps.html
My experience with pmgchosting.com is excellent. They provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.

These guys have been great. QHoster.com site has only been down a very minimal time over the last 8 months, it loads fast and the service is impeccable.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Thanks for all your replies, dudes. I have decided to use services from pmgchosting.com as their prices are affordable and plans are full-featured.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 313 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Perfect host for the following server/vps specs? Tilsun 5 446 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  In search of for US Dedicated server Adnorips 4 307 04-05-2023, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Web host with good pricing, server stability? Mirandas 4 303 05-30-2022, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  I need a Dedicated server to use it as VPS Host Kdstack 5 394 11-06-2020, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Mirandas