Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need server! My budget - $150/mo. In Europe
I would like to choose the best host for my client.

He needs fast server with 24 GB of RAM, Linux, 1 TB of disk space and 10 TBs of bandwidth.
my budget - $150/mo. In Europe

What are your views on dcxv.com? I like their pricing. Any experiences dealing with these hosting providers?

What hosting provider would you choose if you were me and why?
If you are looking for best server hosting I suggest is to get it from RapidDedi.com. You will get high stability of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff
The most impressive aspect of dcxv.com is the reaction time for technical queries. Their servers in Germany look really cool.
I've had a few, since I'm a total beginner at this, and I am in a time zone at least 8 hours different from the location of their servers.
Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand, no more signing up to forums to get a bunch of nonsensical answers or scouring the internet, a simple email away and they will provide all the details I need.

I like dcxv.com hosting and can highly recommend it to others.
As an alternative option I can say servers from Okayservers.com are worth your attention. They are well-balanced and cost not much. Plans are full-featured and support is helpful around the clock.
If you are in search of server hosting you can use Hostzealot.com deals. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.
You can trust QHoster.com - their team never complained and just did what they had to do in order to get me transferred to their server.
Support is quick to respond and resolve any issues we've reported, which have been few and far between. Uptime is ok, 99.9% looks promising.
My suggestion is a1dedicatedservers.com solutions that have powerful servers in Europe. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!
You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Kdstack 3 328 02-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for good vps, budget is 20$ monthly Tilsun 6 317 01-18-2024, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 313 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Looking for resourceful ssd vps hosting - budget is $25/mo Tilsun 4 498 08-16-2023, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Can someone suggest a budget hosting? Adnorips 4 1,786 07-06-2023, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Schamp