Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to choose a right shared account
Can you help me to choose a right shared account comparing deals from ifastnet.com and hosting.co.uk?
What is your would-be choice?
I suggest ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have solid servers, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.
I suggest you to get more quality options. I can say webhostingzone.org is offering quality shared hosting solutions with high uptime, skilled responsive support at low prices.
iFastNet.com now use SSD's for their premium hosting plans. The price is very good for pure SSD hosting and they include a free application firewall to block hacks on scripts. Use them to meet all your needs, the OP.
As I see ViUX.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the stability and resources provided. I am surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Uptime has been nothing but the best.
I would choose hostwinds.com litespeed ssd web hosting services if I were you, OP.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

+ Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I've been with digitalserver.com.mx for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far. Their pricing for dedicated servers is quite reasonable and the level of support you get is exceptional. As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner.
We have DDoS Protection, SSD, cloudflare, and litespeed
hostslayer.com
What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I would recommend:
1) Kvchosting.com
2) SolVPS.com
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.
+ vote for kvchosting.com and their affordable ssd web hosting services.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet. Easy to work with the base Webmin system; no weird gotchas.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 607 05-23-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 4 329 04-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap shared account to sign up with ... Enteros 7 470 03-28-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 405 02-28-2023, 08:31 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 6 363 02-07-2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Tilsun