Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSD shared account needed
I'm willing to buy a SSD shared account at affordable prices and hosticon.com is under my consideration.
This host has attractive plans which contain many resources needed for running a website successfully.
So share reviews of them please.
Thanks in advance.
Think that you will be pleased with SolVPS.com and their ssd web hosting solutions. They have servers located in US and UK.
New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
You can try Kvchosting.com hosting solutions. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs. Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.
I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I can say hosticon.com is offering stable ssd hosting solutions with highest performance, responsive staff and reasonable pricing, you won't regret.
My experience with hosticon.com is outstanding. They've delivered me only high uptime and helpful team, highly recommend!
===>> Kvchosting.com have been excellent support and reliability. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras!
Now I see that hosticon.com is the host I've been looking for. Their support was always quick in replies and so far uptime is high as possible. Thanks for your assistance, guys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shared account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 604 05-23-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 4 305 04-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cheap shared account to sign up with ... Enteros 7 462 03-28-2023, 08:41 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 396 02-28-2023, 08:31 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 6 353 02-07-2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Tilsun