Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheap and reliable dedicated server
Where can I buy a reliable and cheap dedicated server from?
Two hosts are under my consideration - hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net - which host is better to stick to?
To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Hostzealot.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
Do you have any server location needs? What is your budget? Payment method?

I can also draw your attention to Plusplushosting.net and their feature-rich dedicated hosting packages.
They offer dedicated servers, all supermicro brand, in a datacenter with 100% uptime SLA for power and network, over 1gbps network port, with free remote reboot panel, KVM/impi over ip.
According to my knowledge Hostzealot.com is delivering reliable hosting services and stable network. Their servers are rock-solid and support know what to do.
Personally I was impressed by Swissns.ch dedicated hosting packages, here is the one I like the most:
Quote:Dedicated Server SNS-DS2-SSD - Intel Core i7 - 4770 Quadcore - $92.35USD/Monthly
2 x 240GB SSD (Software RAID 1) HDD
32GB RAM DDR3
100GB Backup (FTP Repository)
Monthly Traffic - 20TB
Linux / Windows OS
My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.8% of the time).
They still have very cheap pricing and I like it. They pass on great savings to me.
As for me Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
Maybe http://findmeaserver.com/ ??

This is free service that helps to choose the best and the most suitable dedicated server for your specific needs. These guys are professional.
Follow their twitter account: twitter.com/findmeaserver
Have a look at dedicated servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and a2hosting.com.
With their dedicated solutions, you are powered with freedom: a box of your own.  Setting up domains, installing modules, your dedicated server can be 100% customized to suit your needs.
I can say Hostzealot.com is reputable host with helpful support and competitive prices. Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Tilsun 3 342 04-24-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 5 327 04-24-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 402 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 341 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Reliable server provider ... letmypeopleGo 6 450 11-10-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack