Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hostwinds Deals
I am receiving a huge traffic income on a server and my current server provider can't handle it to deliver optimal performance. I've decided to search other host with support team that know how to manage servers. After some research I've found Hostwinds.com deals. Is it reliable company?
To know more about host you should look for customer reviews on their services via google search, to my mind!
I have had a good run dealing with Hostwinds.com. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). I like this dedicated hosting package:
Quote: CPU - Dual(2) Intel Xeon 5150's
Cores X Speed - 2 x 2.6GHz
Ram - 12Gb
Hard Drives - 2x 1 TB HDD
Budget is $ 75.00 per month

Besides, they are offering nice special - Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Servers which pirateshosting.net and veeble.org are worth your attention.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.
Give them a try to meet all y our demands.
I'd recommend you to look for customer reviews on them. I heard that Hostwinds.com is reputable hosting provider which plans are cheap and stable, just give them a try.
Now, I do want to say that hostwinds have been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other companies. Overall, this appears to be a decent company that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business.
I am very happy with the performance of my sites there.
To my mind Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.
I have done research on hostwinds and can say their services are outstanding. They are reputable host with big number of positive reviews and affordable featured deals.
I have recommended Hostwinds to all my clients as well as anyone that has been looking for an excellent web host. I am a web systems developer and have uncommon requirements for my hosting needs.
Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.
The whole concept of a company is making money, but hostwinds.com Litespeed ssd hosting seems to think otherwise.
Customers comes first and money comes later. What I like about them are:
- great uptime (99.9% as promised),
- 24/7 Helpful Customer Support,
- Free Tools for running any kind of web sites.