Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trustworthy account is needed at low prices
Yougottohaveithosting.co.za and ifastnet.com provide quality shared hositng services which are able to satisfy all my demands but I hesitate which way is better to follow, can you help me out?
Sorry mate but I never heard about them. You must rely on 4Goodhosting.com. They are the trustworthy host I have ever used so far. My experience with them is positive. Servers are very fast and reliable. Uptime is perfect. Support is 24 hours active and responsive to my support questions. My last host was a complete failure. They have hidden fees and surprises. Just give them a try.
How much disk space, bandwidth do you require? What server location are you interested in?

I know several reliable web hosts offering nice low-cost web hosting accounts along with nice specials:
1) Rogohosting.com - Use 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN
2) Kvchosting.com - Get 20% discount using the code: "bhw20"
These web hosts have stable servers which are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
I think you should have more reliable options. As I know ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.
I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with http://dailyrazor.com/.
Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Features are excellent. and pricing is competitive.
I suggest you better to get more options to choose from. Take a look at SiveHost.com that is well-known as stable host which plans are featured and cheap.
Just settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

I know much good related to Swissns.ch web host. My network and server uptime are great - 99.9% - sites are always up.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.
I am sure in high reliability of hosting from Kvchosting.com. They are experienced host with really quality customer care, skilled support and affordable pricing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any trustworthy VPS web hosts? Mirandas 0 336 11-22-2022, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Trustworthy shared account ... Schamp 5 244 08-19-2022, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  low cost VPS account letmypeopleGo 6 226 07-21-2022, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Low cost VPS account letmypeopleGo 5 237 04-12-2022, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to buy from a trustworthy provider ... Roisen 5 4,736 05-04-2021, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Kdstack