Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What offshore VPS host can you recommend me?
I decided to ask you to help me in choose the best VPS offshore host located in Iceland and providing good uptime.
I require not much resources: 55 gbs of disk space, 2 gbs of RAM, Linux, 1 tb of bandwidth.
What can you tell me about Superbithost.com reliability? My budget is $40-50/mo.
If you are looking for best Europe located VPS host my suggestion is to get it from Giga-RDP.ca. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
As a matter of fact, one can right away find quality affordable web site hosting plan or packages in the internet in just a matter of few minutes.
You'd better check out some alternatives cos it will help you to choose the best option for getting offshore VPS deals.
For instance, I know LibertyVPS.net is reliable one in Netherlands.
Quote:$39.99/month
Dedicated RAM - 2 GBs
Disk Space - 50 GBs
Monthly Bandwidth - 4 TBs
Contact them, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Superbithost.com offer a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all. Their Bitcoin VPS hosting plans look affordable.
Their support is always very friendly and helpful. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.
I suggest Giga-RDP.ca which servers are properly managed, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase that is perfect place for your needs. Support is second to none.
According to my research Giga-RDP.ca would be suitable for you. Servers are cheap and they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
What is your monthly budget you can afford?
Sorry mate but I have no idea about your host. I would like you to try my current provider which is 4Goodhosting.com. I am very satisfied with the service. I really like the perfect server uptime and competitive pricing. Servers are running ultra fast and I have no complaints! Support is 24/7 active. The support agents responds in minutes and not hours. If I were you, I will contact them today.
I'd like to say that Exmasters.com would be best to get hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 0 63 04-16-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 351 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 281 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 367 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
  Reliable vps host for Media? Tilsun 4 504 12-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Roisen