Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What reliable ssd reseller in US do you know?
I would like to order a good reseller hosting account in USA. I have some clients in US. I will sell hosting to them.
Need 50 gbs of space, 1000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
What can you say about Kvchosting.com and their ssd reseller hosting services?
Will it be a good place for me to deal with?
Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.
I know Kvchosting.com as one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals according to my experience. I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff.
Kvchosting.com is reliable host. No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.

Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"
I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them. According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get SSD hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
I started with Kvchosting.com - and I am impressed from the start. I moved my personal site to their servers and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites with the exception of one (it will be moved next week) to them.
They are offering nice special now:
Quote:Fresh Deleted Domain Giveaway by KVChosting
Limited Time Only
Fresh Deleted Domains (.com, .net, .info, .org and more...)
Updated Daily
They give this giveaway completely Free!!!

Click here for more details: http://expireddomains.kvcwebhost.com
I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch ssd hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
What is your available monthly budget?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any reliable SSD hosting provider? Adnorips 4 404 10-12-2022, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Please recommend me some reliable ssd web hosts? Mirandas 6 1,151 08-07-2017, 05:59 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  1$ cpanel unmetered shared | 2$ reseller 4$ master reseller s3rv3rz 1 1,189 06-21-2012, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  ▓GREAT DEAL‼ RELIABLE & AFFORDABLE MASTER RESELLER HOSTING + GOOD SUPPORT @ ■10/yr■▓ albabsaifi 2 945 03-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: albabsaifi
  3Limit > Master Reseller < >Reseller < > Hosting! Cheap! Instand Activation! 3LiMiT 2 980 12-19-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: 3LiMiT