Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think I should buy it?
You are a teenager it seems, at present you would invest your money for this HDTV but afterwards you would be in need of money for your studies. At that time may be you would have to sell it out. So better not to go for it.
I have tvs in every room in my house, but a 71" in a bedroom?

The problem with that is that it's going to cast off way too much light to be able to leave it on while you drift off to sleep!

It's annoying enough when I have to put up with hotel rooms that have 42" tvs, a 32" is more than suficient. I only keep a 20" TV in mine--I don't want a TV keeping me up all night.

Bedrooms usually aren't all the large, and a huge TV in a small room is just going to look silly. Very bad fung shway, and a major decorating faux pas.
I really hope you didn't buy a TV. You can easily just use some SEing and get one of theirs lol
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Considering your age, I wouldn't recommend spending a lot of money on a TV. TV's get outdated easily in our days and you will regret it. Save your cash, buy a car in a few years.
I would say buy it. If you keep the reciept then there's always a refund.

So I don't see you going wrong in anyway.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Save the money, much better use than that.
Buy your girlfriend something the rest buy us something why not.
71 inches is too much.
Save up for a car or college.
There is no need to get a 71 inch television. That is just you being stubborn. Use what you have. Especially being the fact you are only 14 years old. If you want to save up and get a 71 inch television then go for it. I would personally use the money for other things that I need in life.
(10-05-2009, 07:20 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I'm from Oklahoma, not Arkansas ^^
Offtopic: Are you from a part of Oklahoma that has alot of tornado's? And if so are they scary? ^^

Ontopic: Seriously what kind of kid needs a 72" tv?! I have a dang 20" 720p tv lulz.