Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for VPS host in South Africa
I want to make a notion on the most reliable VPS hosting providers offering VPS hosting accounts mainly in South African Region.
My specs are: 35 gbs of disk, 1 gbs of RAM and 700 gbs of Data Transfer, Linux.
Having done a search I found Suberbithost.com and Vpsnine.com - they both look to be ok according to my budget ($15/mo).
What host would you choose if you were me? Why?
They have nice reputation in the hosting services market. Lots of webmasters appreciate the work they do for them.

If you ask me, I also know reliable free service that helps to compare various reliable VPS hosts - it is findmeavps.com
You will loose nothing at all - just contact them and get all the things cleared.
Hello, what is your available monthly budget?
I'd like to point out that Vpsnine.com is well-known VPS web host offering accounts in different locations like:
Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa and Switzerland. Pricing speaks for itself. Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
VPS deals from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters in the IT world.
Plans are full of useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Prices are affordable f0r the webmasters with a tight budget.
It seems to me that superbithost.com would be one of the best choices. Network and server uptime are really cool.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia!

Their Bitcoin ssl Certificates and Ddos protection services look affordable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 0 101 04-16-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 381 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 282 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 368 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
  Reliable vps host for Media? Tilsun 4 504 12-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Roisen