Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VPS Hosting in UK?
What is the best place to buy a quality VPS account from?
What are your views on SolVPS.com cheap VPS in UK.
Which host would you sign up with and why?
As an alternative I recommend Smart-web-host.com. They have enough resources to run your website smoothly and flawlessly. Their responsive support is always available to assist
As I see smart-web-host.com hosting solutions are trustworthy. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
I would like to say that I have never had any downtime during 9 months dealing with SolVPS.com and my visitors are very pleased due to the fast speed connection.
There are so many useful features which are included into the hosting plans. Use coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Plans are full-featured and srevers are well-balanced.
In terms of pricing, it's affordable.
I would also recommend you to use findmeavps.com absolutely free service that helps to make a notion of the market.
They will definitely find the best VPS host for specific needs.
Hello, what specs do you need?
I strongly believe that SolVPS.com is really good web host. One of the best companies I have dealt with in a long time.
Frankly speaking I was impressed by their cheap VPS deals - their features, resources and pricing look great:
Quote:$12 /month
512 MB Memory (DDR3 RAM)
15 GB SSD Storage
1 Core Processor (3.40GHz)
Unmetered Data Transfer
Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
My recommendation is to use JVMHost.com VPS hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional fast staff with high performance and featured cheap plans.
It depends on your needed location, specs demands and budget

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ★IMPERIAL HOSTING★ VPS | Web Hosting | 99.9% uptime - $2.70 | OFFSHORE + ONSHORE Cystomatic 1 1,570 09-23-2011, 11:56 AM
Last Post: xSicKxSkiLLs