Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Specials and discounts on hosting deals?
Recently I came across Adroitssd.com and found out that they started to offer 70% off the price:
They have 70% Discount on any hosting plan, coupon code: "ASLOVE70"
What are your views on this special? Have you ever used their hosting services before?

What are the benefits of using ssd web hosting services?
Here are great promos from smart-web-host.com. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.
Get latest XMAS promo offers, visit http://smart-web-host.com/clients/link.php?id=25 to get more details.
Check out Stratus4.com web hosting solutions. I know this decent host is reliable and trustworthy one.
Please use the following: S4HOLIDAY25 - It will provide 25% recurring off of their Virtual Data Center, Managed Cloud, VPS, Web Hosting, System Administration, Remote Backups and cPanel DNS-Only services.
GoDaddy offers $1/month(with domain) for first year.
Hostinger offer free forever.
Oissite.com provides attractive coupon code - NEWYEAR2016 - 30% off.
Plans are full-featured and upitme is high. Support is online for 24 hours.
Kvchosting.com seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend! I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
Vpsnine.com packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus! Rock solid control panel.
You can also find all latest promos from a host on their website, I think
Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EASTER HOSTING DEALS 2023? Tilsun 1 274 04-10-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  VPS with Specials or Discounts? Adnorips 3 368 04-05-2023, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  2022 Black Friday Specials? Mirandas 2 293 11-30-2022, 11:10 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Attractive Black Friday Specials on hosting solutions Adnorips 2 268 11-25-2022, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Black Friday and Cyber Monday Specials? Tilsun 1 124 11-29-2021, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Adnorips